Gujiya (coconut stuffing) is the first thing that comes to many people’s mind when it arrives to a delightul meal. Today, we are going to tell you instructions on preparing a delicious Gujiya (coconut stuffing).
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to gujiya (coconut stuffing) recipe. You can cook gujiya (coconut stuffing) using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Firstly, below are the ingridients that you should prepare to make Gujiya (coconut stuffing):
- Take For of dough-.
- You need 2 cups of maida.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of ghee.
- Use Pinch of salt.
- Provide as required of Water to Knead dough.
- Prepare For of stuffing-.
- Prepare 1 cup of fresh grated coconut.
- Use 100 gms of Mawa.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of dry fruits (chopped).
- Use 1 tsp of cardamon powder.
- Use as required of Ghee for deep frying.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of sugar.
After preparing the ingridients, now we are ready to make our yummy Gujiya (coconut stuffing):
- For dough: Take flour on mixing bowl. Add salt and ghee. Mix it properly. Take some flour in hand and tightly hold it in hand. If the flour holds it's shape, ghee is sufficient. Now make a semi soft dough with sufficient water. Cover it with muslin cloth and keep for 1/2 an hour..
- For stuffing: Take a deep bottom kadhai. Add fresh coconut and sugar and mix properly. Now switch on the gas and stir on slow flame. Till sugar melts and coconut forms a ball. Switch off the flame. Let it cool down completely..
- Now roast the chopped dry fruits for few minutes. Keep aside..
- Now roast mawa till it is moisture-free. It will change colour, darker than earlier. Let it cool down..
- Now mix dry fruits and mawa in coconut mixture. Add cardamom powder and mix well. Break if any balls are formed in coconut mixture to make soft stuffing..
- Now take small ball size dough and roll out small round shape poori. Take a spoon of stuffing and place on half side of poori. Close it by placing the other half above it. Apply little water on all sides of poori and close it by folding it. Or can cut extra dough with pizza cutter or knife..
- Repeat the procedure for remaining Gujiya. Deep fry all the Gujiya in hot ghee. Fry till golden brown. Enjoy your Gujiya..
It has multiple variations ranging from sweet to savoury. Made all over India as a festival sweet, gujiyas (also known as nuereos or karanji) differ only slightly from region to region. This version uses the coconut filling. Mawa Ghughra – Gujiya – Indian empanada stuffed with sweet filling. Mawa Ghughra recipe-learn Mawa Gujiya is a traditional North Indian sweet made on the day of Holi.
Recipe : Gujiya (coconut stuffing)
being fully a healthy eater requires you to become both educated and smart about what healthy eating happens to be. Being food smart isn’t about learning how to calculate fat or grams, or is it about studying labels and counting calories.
Healthful eating is about balanced diet and moderate ingestion, consisting of healthy meals three or more days every day. Healthy eaters eat several diverse sorts of foodsrather than limiting themselves to one specific food type or food group.
Eating healthy necessitates a serious bit of leeway. You might eat too much or insufficient, consume foods which are occasionally less or more wholesome. However, you always need to fuel your body and your brain regularly with enough food to keep your mind and body strong and alert.
A wholesome eater is a great problem solver. Healthy eaters have discovered to look after themselves and their ingestion using sound conclusion and making wise decisions. Healthy eaters are always mindful about the things they eat, and know the effect it will have on their bodies.
Whenever someone is unable to take charge of these eating, also they are likely to get out of control with different elements of life also. They are able to end up spending a lot, talking a lot, even going to bed later and later.
You should always keep in mind that restricting food whatsoever is almost always a bad thing. Nutritious eating is just a way of life, something that you could perform to boost the own body or the way you live. In the event you’ve considered making your life simpler, healthful eating is merely the spot to begin . Now you ‘ll make life easier for yourself, those around you, along with your family.
After reading this recipe, now you are near enough to be able to cook your first amazing Gujiya (coconut stuffing) and be a chunck of the few people that can make the special Gujiya (coconut stuffing). If you wish that your friends can also serve a perfect Gujiya (coconut stuffing) or even to prepare the extra delicious Gujiya (coconut stuffing) for you, dont hestitate to share this web to them.