Chicken Stewed with Prunes and Red Wine is the nomero uno that appears to most people’s mind when it comes to a comfort meal. Today, we are going to provide you steps on serving a comforting Chicken Stewed with Prunes and Red Wine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken stewed with prunes and red wine recipe. To make chicken stewed with prunes and red wine you only need 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
First of all, below are the ingridients that you should prepare to make Chicken Stewed with Prunes and Red Wine:
- Take 2 large of Chicken thighs.
- Prepare 1/3 of Onion (cut into bite-sized pieces).
- Provide 2 of Jumbo king oyster mushrooms (sliced diagonally).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Butter.
- Prepare 1/2 of tin, large Tinned whole tomatoes (or 1/2 cup of tomato purée).
- Get 100 ml of Red wine.
- Get 6 of Prunes.
- Use 100 ml of Water.
- Get 1 of Soup stock cube.
- Prepare 1 of Salt and pepper.
- You need 1 of and 1/2 teaspoons Sugar.
After readying the ingridients, now we are set to make our yummy Chicken Stewed with Prunes and Red Wine:
- Cut the chicken, onion, and jumbo kind oyster mushrooms into bite-sized pieces. Roughly chop the tomatoes. Coat the chicken lightly with salt, pepper, and plain flour..
- Melt the butter in a frying pan and brown the chicken. Shift them to the side of the pan. Add the onion and jumbo king oyster mushrooms to the pan and quickly fry. Add the red wine..
- Scrape the brown bits stuck to the bottom of the pan and transfer the content into a heavy-bottomed pot. Add the tomatoes, soup stock cube, prunes, and balsamic vinegar and cook for about 25 minutes over low heat..
- I used soft prunes soaked in red wine. You can use them for making stewed pork dishes, blended juice, or eat them as-is!.
- You can add button mushrooms, potatoes, or green peppers to suit your taste..
Recipe : Chicken Stewed with Prunes and Red Wine
Being a healthful eater requires you to become both intelligent and educated by what healthy eating happens to be. Being food smart isn’t all about learning to calculate fat or grams, or is it about studying labels and counting calories.
Wholesome eating is all about balanced diet and moderate consumption, composed of healthful foods three or more days every day. Healthy eaters eat several distinct varieties of foods, not limiting themselves to a specific food type or food group.
Eating healthy requires quite a bit of leeway. You might eat too far or not enough, consume foods which are occasionally more or less wholesome. However, you always ought to fuel your body and the human brain regularly with enough food to keep the your body and mind strong and alert.
A wholesome eater is really actually a great problem solver. Healthy eaters have discovered to look after themselves and their eating with solid conclusion and making wise decisions. Healthy eaters are almost always mindful of the things they eat, and also understand the result it will have in their own bodies.
When somebody is not able to take control of their ingestion, they are also likely to escape control along with other features of life also. They are able to end up spending a lot, talking a lot, even going to sleep later and after.
You should always keep in mind that restricting food whatsoever is always a terrible thing. Nutritious eating is a method of life, some thing which you could perform to enhance your body or the way you live. In the event you’ve thought about making your own life simpler, healthful eating is merely the place to start. You’ll make life easier for yourself, those around you, along with your loved ones.
After seeing this guide, now you are set to be able to cook your first extraordinary Chicken Stewed with Prunes and Red Wine and be a part of the minority people that are able to produce the special Chicken Stewed with Prunes and Red Wine. If you hope that your friends can also cook a remarkable Chicken Stewed with Prunes and Red Wine or even to cook the extra delicious Chicken Stewed with Prunes and Red Wine for you, dont doubt to share this recipe to them.