Ayam Woku Woku (Manadonese Chicken Stew) is the nomero uno that appears to most people’s thought when it comes to a delightul dish. Today, we are going to provide you steps on preparing a appetizing Ayam Woku Woku (Manadonese Chicken Stew).
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to ayam woku woku (manadonese chicken stew) recipe. You can have ayam woku woku (manadonese chicken stew) using 21 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
First of all, below are the ingridients that you should ready to serve Ayam Woku Woku (Manadonese Chicken Stew):
- Provide 1.5 kg of chicken.
- Use 3 bunches of thai basil leaves.
- Use 1 pc of turmeric leaf.
- Provide 2 pcs of pandan leaves.
- Prepare 2 of lemongrass, bruised.
- Use 3 of indonesian bay leaves.
- Use 5 of lime leaves.
- Provide of Spring onions, thinly sliced.
- Get of juice from 4-5 limes.
- You need 1-2 of tomatoes.
- Prepare of Oil to stir fry.
- Use 3 cups of Water.
- You need 5 of chilli padi.
- Get of Spice Paste.
- Prepare 6 of shallots.
- You need 6 of garlic cloves.
- Take 5 of big red chillies.
- Take 10-15 of chilli padi (I skip this).
- Prepare 6 of candlenuts.
- You need 3 cm of ginger.
- Get 3 cm of turmeric.
After preparing the ingridients, now we are set to make our yummy Ayam Woku Woku (Manadonese Chicken Stew):
- Cut the chicken into desired size, clean and rub it with lime juice and salt. Leave it for 10-15 minutes.
- Prepare all ingredients, wash clean.
- For Spice Paste: put all ingredients in the blender..
- Heat some oil in the wok, put the spice paste and stir fry until fragrant. Add in chilli padi, lime leaves, bay leaves, spring onion, turmeric leaf, pandan leaves EXCEPT basil leaves.
- Add in the chicken. Add water and continue to cook until the water reduced and become thicker gravy. Add salt, pepper, sugar, lime juices to taste..
- Once the gravy thickened, put basil leaves and mix well. Ready to serve with warm rice..
Recipe : Ayam Woku Woku (Manadonese Chicken Stew)
Being a healthy eater requires one to become both intelligent and educated by what healthy eating happens to be. Being food smart isn’t all about learning how to calculate fat or grams, or is it about analyzing labels and counting calories.
Nutritious eating is all about balanced diet and moderate ingestion, consisting of healthful foods three or more times each day. Healthy eaters eat many unique varieties of foods, not limiting themselves to one special food type or food collection.
Eating healthy requires a significant lot of leeway. You may possibly eat too much or not enough, consume foods which are occasionally less or more nutritionally beneficial. But, you always need to fuel the body and the human brain regularly with enough food to keep your mind and body strong and alert.
A wholesome eater is actually a great problem solver. Healthy eaters have discovered to look after themselves and their ingestion with sound conclusion and making wise decisions. Healthy eaters are always mindful about the things they eat, and also know the consequence it will have on their own bodies.
Whenever some one is unable to take charge of these eating, also they are very likely to get out of control along with different features of life as well. They could wind up spending too much, talking too much, even going to bed later and after.
You should always keep in mind that restricting food whatsoever is always a bad thing. Healthy eating is just a means of life, something which you can perform to boost the own body or your lifestyle. If you’ve considered making your life simpler, healthy eating is simply the spot to get started . Now you ‘ll make life easier for yourself, people around you, and even your loved ones.
After seeing this procedure, now you are set to be able to make your first amazing Ayam Woku Woku (Manadonese Chicken Stew) and be a chunck of the few people that are able to make the phenomenal Ayam Woku Woku (Manadonese Chicken Stew). If you want that your families are also able to serve a perfect Ayam Woku Woku (Manadonese Chicken Stew) or even to make the unforgettable Ayam Woku Woku (Manadonese Chicken Stew) for you, dont hestitate to share this page to them.