Gulab jamun is the first thing that appears to many people’s thought when it arrives to a comfort meal. Today, we will provide you instructions on cooking a appetizing Gulab jamun.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to gulab jamun recipe. You can cook gulab jamun using 10 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you do it.
First of all, here are the ingridients that you should ready to cook Gulab jamun:
- Use 200 gm of gulab jamun mix (any brand).
- Provide 200 gm of Mawa.
- Provide 50 gm of grated paneer.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Ghee or clarified butter.
- Get 4 cups of sugar.
- Get 4 cups of water.
- Prepare 3 of cardamon pods.
- Get 1 tsp of Rose water (Optional).
- Get 2 cups of Oil or ghee for deep frying.
- Get 2 tbsp of milk to knead.
After readying the ingridients, now we are set to make our yummy Gulab jamun:
- Mix ghee and gulab jamun mix well.
- Now knead mawa and paneer very well with your palm to make them soft and nice..
- Add this mawa paneer mixutre to the gulab jamun mix and mix well.
- Add little by little milk to form a soft dough.
- Make small dumpling or balls from the dough. Using this recipe I am sure that your balls will be crack free. Ensure to first press hard on the dough and keep rotating between your palm to make a ball with no cracks..
- In the mean time add sugar, water, rose water and cardamom to boil to make syrup or chashni. You need not make any string consistency. just the syrup need to be little sticky thats it… keep it on low flame and avoid any further boil.
- Heat oil or ghee in a wok or kadhai on medium flame. once the oil is hot (not very hot but enough so that you when you drop a piece of dough to it, it comes to a float).
- Add gulab jamun balls to oil as per the size of your wok and swirl the oil with a spatula or spoon.
- Keep cooking at a low flame until all balls are fully cooked. you may identify it with the colour as below pic.
- Now take out the gulab jamun from the kadhai and drain all oil from them and dip in the hot chasni..
- Tasty and tempting gulab jamuns are ready. you can take them out of the syrup after 10 minutes and keep on a plate. similary do for all other balls and then cook the chasni for somemore time so that it comes to a one string consistency, and then pour over the gulab jamun.
- You may garnish the jamun with your all times favorite dry fruits like pistachios, almond, chasew or anjeer. But I didnt do any garnishing…
- With this recipe you will be able to make 36 gulab jamuns of an average size (size which is usually available in market) as shown in the pics. Considering 1 serving with 2 pieces, you will be able to serve 18 peoples..
These tried & tested easy gulab jamun recipes are tasty, soft, melt in the mouth. Gulab Jamun is a traditional dessert that is popular in South Asian countries such as India and Pakistan, as well as Caribbean countries such as Trinidad and Jamaica. Gulab Jamun is the most popular Indian dessert. Gulab Jamun's are deep fried donut-like balls, soaked in sweet rose flavored syrup. They are so delicious and taste absolutely heavenly.
Recipe : Gulab jamun
Being a healthful eater requires one to eventually become both intelligent and educated by what healthy eating happens to be. Being food smart isn’t about learning how to calculate fat or grams, or is it about studying labels and counting calories.
Wholesome eating is about balanced diet and moderate ingestion, consisting of healthy meals three or more days each day. Healthy eaters eat several diverse varieties of foods, not limiting themselves to one special food type or food collection.
Eating healthy necessitates a serious bit of leeway. You might eat too far or insufficient, consume foods which are sometimes more or less nutritious. But, you always need to fuel your body and the human brain regularly with enough food to help keep your body and mind strong and alert.
A wholesome eater is really a good problem solver. Healthy eaters have discovered to look after their ingestion with solid conclusion and making prudent decisions. Healthy eaters are always mindful of what they eat, and know exactly the result it will have on their own bodies.
Whenever someone is not able to take charge of these eating, they are also very likely to escape control along with other features of life too. They might wind up spending a lot, talking a lot, even going to sleep later and later.
You always need to bear in mind that restricting food in any way is always a terrible thing. Healthy eating is a means of life, something which you can perform to enhance your own body or the way you live. In the event you’ve considered making your own life simpler, healthy eating is only the spot to get started . You’ll make life easier for yourself, those around you, along with your family.
After seeing this guide, now you are set to be able to produce your first extraordinary Gulab jamun and be a part of the minority people that can make the marvelous Gulab jamun. If you want that your friends can also cook a remarkable Gulab jamun or even to make the unforgettable Gulab jamun for you, dont forget to share this page to them.