Golden Syrup Flapjack with Raisins is the first thing that appears to most people’s mind when it comes to a delightul meal. Today, we will tell you instructions on serving a appetizing Golden Syrup Flapjack with Raisins.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to golden syrup flapjack with raisins recipe. To make golden syrup flapjack with raisins you need 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do that.
First of all, below are the ingridients that you should prepare to cook Golden Syrup Flapjack with Raisins:
- Take 200 g of Oats.
- Provide 200 g of Granola — or more oats (depending on or crunchy or moist you want).
- Provide 100 g of Raisin — or dried fruits/crushed nuts/ or more oats.
- Use 250 g of Butter — or Magarine/Peanut butter/chocolate spread.
- Take 250 g of Brown sugar — or caster sugar (about 150 should do if you worried about sweetness).
- Prepare 6 Tbsp of Golden Syrup — or honey (or more spoons depending on or gooey you want it).
- Get 3 Tbsp of Water.
After preparing the ingridients, now we are set to make our delightful Golden Syrup Flapjack with Raisins:
- Place about 100g of the granola and 100g of the oats in a food processor and pulse until roughly ground, but be careful not to overmix making sure the oats keep their texture, not into fine powder..
- In a pan add your, butter, sugar and golden syrup and mix on low to med heat..
- Add your raisins and stir..
- Add 3tbsp water and mix well,.
- Add your ungrounded oats and granola and stir well..
- Add the grounded oats and granola, and mix well. You should get moist gooey mixture like a coarse dough..
- Lightly grease a baking tin with butter and spoon in all the mixture..
- Using the back of a spoon press into the corners so the mixture is fla..
- Place in the oven and bake on 180 until golden brown (about 20 minutes)..
- Chill the fridge for about 30mins then portion.
Leave until cold then cut the flapjack with a sharp knife. I am now soaking some raisins in rum. Flapjack Recipe – Baking with Granny. Golden Syrup Flapjack with Raisins recipe main photo. Apple crumble flapjack recipe – Golden flapjacks with a layer of juicy apple and raisins.
Recipe : Golden Syrup Flapjack with Raisins
being truly a healthful eater requires one to become both intelligent and educated about what healthy eating happens to be. Being food smart isn’t about learning to calculate grams or fat, or is it all about studying labels and counting calories.
Healthy eating is all about balanced and moderate ingestion, composed of healthy meals at least three times each day. Healthy eaters eat many diverse kinds of foods, not limiting themselves to one special food type or food category.
Eating healthy requires a serious lot of leeway. You may possibly eat too much or insufficient, consume foods that are occasionally more or less nutritious. But, you always ought to fuel your body and your brain regularly with enough food to help keep your mind and body strong and alert.
A wholesome eater is a fantastic problem solver. Healthy eaters have learned to look after themselves and their ingestion with solid conclusion and making prudent decisions. Healthy eaters are almost always aware of what they eat, and know the effect it will have on their own bodies.
When somebody is not able to take charge of their eating, they are also very likely to escape control along with different features of life also. They might wind up spending a lot, talking too much, even going to sleep later and later.
You always need to bear in mind that restricting food whatsoever is almost always a bad thing. Healthy eating is just a way of life, something which you could do to enhance the body or the way you live. If you’ve thought about making your own life simpler, healthy eating is only the spot to start. You’ll make life easier for yourself, those around you, and even your family.
After reading this procedure, now you are near enough to be able to cook your first extraordinary Golden Syrup Flapjack with Raisins and be a part of the few people that are able to prepare the phenomenal Golden Syrup Flapjack with Raisins. If you wish that your families are also able to cook a perfect Golden Syrup Flapjack with Raisins or even to serve the unforgettable Golden Syrup Flapjack with Raisins for you, dont forget to share this page to them.