Kothu chapathi is the first thing that comes to most people’s thought when it comes to a perfect meal. Today, we will tell you procedures on preparing a delicious Kothu chapathi.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to kothu chapathi recipe. To cook kothu chapathi you only need 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Firstly, below are the ingridients that you should ready to make Kothu chapathi:
- Take 4 of Chapati, cut into strips.
- Prepare 1 cup of Mutton or chicken, cooked and shredded.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs scrambled.
- Prepare 2 of Onion sliced.
- Use 1 of Tomato chopped.
- Take 1 tsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- You need 1 tsp of Chilli powder.
- Prepare Pinch of Turmeric powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Garam masala powder.
- Provide As per taste of Salt.
- Prepare As required of Coconut oil /refined oil.
- Get 1 tsp of Pepper powder.
- Get 1 tsp of Fennel powder.
- Get Few of Coriander leaves.
- You need Few of Mint leaves.
After preparing the ingridients, now we are set to make our yummy Kothu chapathi:
- Cook chicken or mutton in a pressure cooker adding turmeric, salt, pepper powder and when cooked shred them into small pieces..
- Heat oil in a pan saute onions till golden brown. Add tomatoes, cook till it turns mushy now add ginger garlic paste and cook till raw smell disappears, next add some mint leaves and saute till you get a nice lovely aroma..
- Tip in chilli powder, turmeric powder, pepper powder and saute. Now add shredded chicken or mutton. To this add 1/2 cup water and close the lid for 2 mins on low flame..
- Open the lid and tip 1/2tsp garam masala powder and give it a nice stir..
- Finally add in chapathi strips, eggs to the chicken mixture along with a big pinch of fennel powder, few coriander leaves and mint leaves then mix thoroughly and close the lid for 1min and turn off the flame and serve hot..
Egg chapati Kothu is an easy and quick lunchbox recipe or it can be had as a snack. Do try the recipe and enjoy with your family. This is a dish similar to the popular Kothu parota that you will find in any South indian hotels and also in street side stalls. It's a speciality of the Tamil Nadu cuisine and is most famous across cities such as. Health conscious people can try kothu chapathi instead of kothu parotta, the same way.
Recipe : Kothu chapathi
Being a healthy eater requires you to become both educated and smart in what healthy eating happens to be. Being food smart isn’t all about learning how to calculate fat or grams, or is it all about studying labels and counting calories.
Nutritious eating is all about balanced diet and moderate consumption, consisting of healthy meals at least three times each day. Healthy eaters eat many distinct sorts of foods, not limiting themselves to one special food type or food group.
Eating healthy requires quite a bit of leeway. You might eat too far or insufficient, consume foods that are sometimes less or more wholesome. However, you should always fuel the system and your brain regularly with enough food to help keep the your mind and body strong and alert.
A healthy eater is a great problem solver. Healthy eaters have learned to look after their ingestion using sound conclusion and making wise decisions. Healthy eaters are always aware about what they eat, and also understand the effect it will have in their bodies.
When somebody is unable to take charge of their eating, also they are likely to get out of control with other features of life as well. They might wind up spending a lot, talking too much, even going to sleep later and later.
You should always keep in mind that restricting food whatsoever is always a terrible thing. Healthful eating is a means of life, something that you could do to enhance the own body or your lifestyle. If you’ve considered making your life simpler, healthy eating is only the spot to begin out. You’ll make life easier for yourself, those around you, along with your family.
After seeing this procedure, now you are near enough to be able to cook your first incredible Kothu chapathi and be a chunck of the few people that can prepare the marvelous Kothu chapathi. If you hope that your friends are also able to serve a remarkable Kothu chapathi or even to cook the extra delicious Kothu chapathi for you, dont doubt to share this recipe to them.