Spam and Egg Sushi Roll is the nomero uno that comes to most people’s mind when it comes to a delightul meal. Today, we are going to tell you procedures on serving a delicious Spam and Egg Sushi Roll.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spam and egg sushi roll recipe. You can cook spam and egg sushi roll using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
First of all, below are the ingridients that you should ready to serve Spam and Egg Sushi Roll:
- Prepare 1 can of Spam or Spam Lite cut into 1" strips.
- You need 1/2 of soy sauce.
- Provide 1/4 cup of oyster sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 6 of eggs.
- Take 4 cups of cooked sushi/sticky rice.
- Provide 6 tablespoons of rice vinegar.
- Take 2 of cucumbers and/or carrots cut into 1/2"strips.
- Take 1 cup of mayonnaise (use Japanese mayo like Kewpie if you can).
- You need sheets of Nori/seaweed.
- Provide to taste of Salt and pepper.
- You need of Dipping sauce: soy sauce and wasabi.
- Use 1/2 cup of water to seal Nori roll.
- You need of Bamboo mat and cling wrap to cover it.
- You need of Optional: 2 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds.
After readying the ingridients, now we are ready to make our delightful Spam and Egg Sushi Roll:
- In a bowl, while cooked rice is still hot, mix with rice vinegar, toasted sesame seeds (optional) and about 2-3 tablespoons of sugar. Save the rest of the sugar for spam marinade. Set aside..
- In a separate bowl, stir together soy sauce, oyster sauce, and remaining sugar until sugar is completely dissolved. Marinate cut spam in sauce for at least 5 minutes. Fry/cook spam for 2-3 minutes on each side..
- Beat eggs and cook just like how you would cook scrambled eggs (add salt and pepper to taste). Cut cooked scrambled eggs in 1" strips..
- Place Nori/seaweed sheet smooth/shiny side down. Place and spread a small amount of rice to a quarter of an inch thickness (about 3-4 tablespoons, we don't want to add too much as it might get too thick and difficult to roll). Make sure to leave about 2 inches of nori/seaweed sheet on the far end without rice to be able to seal it shut (by wetting it a little) after rolling..
- Assemble other ingredients like cut spam, egg, cucumbers and/or carrots on top of the rice. Add a little bit of mayonnaise. Roll Nori making sure to apply pressure to tighten the roll. Use a bamboo mat with cling wrap on top to help with the rolling process..
- To serve, cut each roll into eight pieces. Arrange sushi slices on platter. Decorate by squeezing mayonnaise on top. Chill and serve with dipping sauce..
Recipe : Spam and Egg Sushi Roll
being truly a healthful eater requires you to eventually become both educated and smart about what healthy eating happens to be. Being food smart isn’t about learning to calculate grams or fat, or is it about studying labels and counting calories.
Healthful eating is about balanced diet and moderate ingestion, consisting of healthy meals at least three times each day. Healthy eaters eat several diverse varieties of foodsrather than limiting themselves to one specific food type or food collection.
Eating healthy requires a significant bit of leeway. You might eat too far or not enough, consume foods that are occasionally more or less nutritionally beneficial. However, you always need to fuel your system and your brain regularly with enough food to keep your body and mind strong and attentive.
A healthy eater is really a great problem solver. Healthy eaters have learned to look after their eating together with sound judgement and making wise decisions. Healthy eaters are almost always conscious of the things they eat, and know the result that it will have in their own bodies.
Whenever some one is not able to take charge of their ingestion, they are also very likely to escape control with other elements of life also. They might end up spending too much, talking too much, even going to bed later and after.
You should always remember that restricting food in any way is always a bad thing. Healthful eating is just a means of life, some thing which you could do to boost your own body or your lifestyle. If you’ve thought about making your life better, wholesome eating is merely the place to begin . You’ll make life easier for yourself, people around you, and even your loved ones.
After reading this recipe, now you are ready to be able to cook your first extraordinary Spam and Egg Sushi Roll and be a chunck of the minority people that can prepare the marvelous Spam and Egg Sushi Roll. If you wish that your friends are also able to cook a perfect Spam and Egg Sushi Roll or even to cook the unforgettable Spam and Egg Sushi Roll for you, dont hestitate to share this web to them.