Aloo Gobhi Peas masala for poori, chapati/naan is the first thing that comes to most people’s mind when it comes to a comfort dish. Today, we will provide you instructions on preparing a delicious Aloo Gobhi Peas masala for poori, chapati/naan.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to aloo gobhi peas masala for poori, chapati/naan recipe. You can have aloo gobhi peas masala for poori, chapati/naan using 23 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
First of all, here are the ingridients that you should ready to cook Aloo Gobhi Peas masala for poori, chapati/naan:
- Provide of Potato 1 medium sized cut into small cubes.
- You need 1/2 cup of Cauliflower florets.
- Take 1/2 cup of Fresh/frozen Green peas.
- Prepare of Onion 1/2 cup finely chopped.
- Prepare 2-3 of medium sized Tomatoes finely chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- Take 1 teaspoon of coriander powder.
- Use 1/4 teaspoon of chilli powder.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of garam masala powder.
- Use 1/4 teaspoon of kitchen king masala.
- You need of Dry Fenugreek leaves (kasuri methi).
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of Amchoor powder(dry mango powder).
- Get of Fresh coriander leaves/cilantro.
- Take of Sugar (optional).
- You need 3 teaspoon of oil/ butter.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Take of To make Poori.
- Use 1 cup of wheat flour.
- Use 2 teaspoon of fine sooji/rava.
- Get 1 teaspoon of oil.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of sugar.
- Prepare of Water (as required to make a dough).
After readying the ingridients, now we are set to make our delightful Aloo Gobhi Peas masala for poori, chapati/naan:
- Take a pan heat up, take 1/2 teaspoon of oil then add cubed potatoes and sauté for 3-5 minutes on medium flame and keep it aside.
- Then add 1/2 teaspoon oil to the same pan then add cauliflower florets to the pan again sauté for 3-5 minutes on medium flame and keep aside.
- Take the pan heat up add butter/oil, once pan is hot enough then add finely chopped onion sauté for 4-5 minutes(golden brown) then add finely chopped tomatoes again sauté for 4-5 minutes (mashy).
- Then add all the dry masala powders to it and sauté for 3 minutes then add salt as per required then add potatoes and cauliflower florets and green peas to the pan sauté for 3-4 minutes sprinkle some water and cover the lid and let it cook for 4-5 minutes.
- Take out the lid add some kasuri methi and sauté for minute and garnish with coriander leaves serve hot with poori/roti/naan.
- For making poori.
- Take a bowl add all the ingredients in it and mix everything together with water to make a dough and knead the dough for 3-4 minutes spread some oil on top of it cover it with lid or cloth for at least 30-40 minutes.
- Take a deep frying pan add oil to heat up.
- Take dough and knead it again for 1-2 minutes take a small portion of dough and make a poori out of it (roll it with the help of rolling pin).
- Once the oil is hot then add the poori in the oil and fry poori on both sides to get golden brown.
Recipe : Aloo Gobhi Peas masala for poori, chapati/naan
Being a healthy eater requires one to eventually become both educated and smart by what healthy eating happens to be. Being food smart isn’t about learning how to calculate fat or g, or is it all about studying labels and counting calories.
Wholesome eating is all about balanced and moderate eating, composed of healthful foods at least three times per day. Healthy eaters eat several different types of foodsrather than limiting themselves to a special food type or food category.
Eating healthy necessitates quite a bit of leeway. You might eat too much or not enough, consume foods that are occasionally less or more nutritionally beneficial. But, you always need to fuel your body and your brain regularly with enough food to help keep the your body and mind strong and alert.
A wholesome eater is a good problem solver. Healthy eaters have learned to look after themselves and their eating with solid judgement and making prudent decisions. Healthy eaters are almost always mindful of the things they eat, and know the consequence it will have on their bodies.
Whenever some one is unable to take control of these eating, also they are likely to escape control along with other aspects of life too. They might wind up spending too much, talking a lot, going to sleep later and later.
You should always bear in mind that restricting food whatsoever is always a terrible thing. Wholesome eating is just a way of life, some thing that you can perform to enhance the body or the way you live. If you’ve thought about making your life better, wholesome eating is simply the spot to start. Now you ‘ll make life easier for yourself, people around you, and even your loved ones.
After reading this guide, now you are ready to be able to make your first amazing Aloo Gobhi Peas masala for poori, chapati/naan and be a part of the minority people that are able to prepare the special Aloo Gobhi Peas masala for poori, chapati/naan. If you wish that your families are also able to serve a remarkable Aloo Gobhi Peas masala for poori, chapati/naan or even to make the extra delicious Aloo Gobhi Peas masala for poori, chapati/naan for you, dont forget to share this web to them.