Aatu Iral Kulambu / Mutton Liver Kuzhambu is the first thing that comes to many people’s mind when it arrives to a delightul meal. Today, we are going to provide you instructions on serving a appetizing Aatu Iral Kulambu / Mutton Liver Kuzhambu.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to aatu iral kulambu / mutton liver kuzhambu recipe. To make aatu iral kulambu / mutton liver kuzhambu you need 19 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
First of all, here are the ingridients that you should prepare to cook Aatu Iral Kulambu / Mutton Liver Kuzhambu:
- Provide 500 grams of Mutton liver (washed and bite sized pieces).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cumin seeds.
- Get 1 tbsp of fennel seeds.
- Get 2 of Onions chopped.
- You need 1 of Big Tomato Chopped.
- Take 1 piece of Coconut chopped.
- Prepare 10 of garlic pods.
- You need 1/2 inch of piece ginger.
- You need 1 tbsp of Red Chilli Powder.
- Use 2 tbsp of Coriander Powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Turmeric Powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Pepper Powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Garam masala.
- You need 1/2 inch of Cinnamon stick.
- You need 4 of Cloves.
- Get 1 of bayleaf.
- Take As per taste of Salt.
- Get 3 tbsp of Sesame oil.
- Provide Leaves of Curry.
After preparing the ingridients, now we are ready to make our delightful Aatu Iral Kulambu / Mutton Liver Kuzhambu:
- Heat sesame oil in a pan, add in the cumin seeds, fennel seeds, ginger, garlic, chopped onions, coconut piece, and chopped Tomatoes..
- Cook till the onions and tomatoes are mushy. Cool them and grind them to a smooth paste..
- Heat oil in a pressure cooker, add in the mustard seeds, a hand full of curry leaves, bay leaf, cinnamon stick, cloves, chopped onions and salt..
- Sauté for a few minutes till the onions are soft..
- Add the mutton liver pieces and sauté for a minute..
- Add in the turmeric powder, pepper powder, garam masala powder, red chilli powder and coriander powder..
- Sauté till the liver pieces are coated well with the masalas..
- Further add in the grounded paste and water. Cover the pressure cooker and cook for 4 whistles..
- Open the pressure cooker and check for salt and consistency..
- Finally add some curry leaves. Mutton liver kuzhambhu is ready to serve..
- Serve with Hot Idly, Dosa, Appam and Rice..
This Goat liver fry is a delicious, spicy dry preparation which is a treat for organ meat lovers! Goat liver is excellent source of protein and rich in iron & vitamin A. Though it has many nutritional benefits, moderation is advised due to its high cholesterol content. Manathakkali vathal kulambu recipe does have health benefits. the berries help in digestion as well as even help in getting rid of stomach infections. This kuzhambu also improves the appetite.
Recipe : Aatu Iral Kulambu / Mutton Liver Kuzhambu
being fully a healthy eater requires you to become both intelligent and educated by what healthy eating happens to be. Being food smart isn’t about learning how to calculate grams or fat, or is it all about analyzing labels and counting calories.
Wholesome eating is all about balanced diet and moderate ingestion, composed of healthy meals at least three days per day. Healthy eaters eat several distinct types of foodsrather than limiting themselves to one specific food type or food group.
Eating healthy necessitates a significant lot of leeway. You may possibly eat too far or not enough, consume foods which are sometimes more or less nutritious. But, you should always fuel the system and your brain regularly with enough food to keep your body and mind strong and alert.
A healthy eater is just really actually a great problem solver. Healthy eaters have discovered to take care of themselves and their ingestion together with solid conclusion and making wise decisions. Healthy eaters are almost always mindful of what they eat, and know exactly the consequence it will have on their own bodies.
When somebody is not able to take charge of their ingestion, also they are likely to get out of control along with different areas of life also. They could wind up spending too much, talking a lot, even going to sleep later and later.
You always need to keep in mind that restricting food whatsoever is almost always a terrible thing. Nutritious eating is a way of life, some thing that you could perform to enhance your own body or the way you live. In the event you’ve thought about making your life simpler, healthful eating is simply the spot to get started out. You’ll make life easier for yourself, people around you, and even your loved ones.
After reading this procedure, now you are near enough to be able to produce your first incredible Aatu Iral Kulambu / Mutton Liver Kuzhambu and be a chunck of the few people that can prepare the special Aatu Iral Kulambu / Mutton Liver Kuzhambu. If you wish that your families are also able to serve a perfect Aatu Iral Kulambu / Mutton Liver Kuzhambu or even to cook the extra delicious Aatu Iral Kulambu / Mutton Liver Kuzhambu for you, dont forget to share this site to them.