Podi Mutton Curry is the nomero uno that appears to most people’s thought when it comes to a delightul meal. Today, we will provide you procedures on serving a delicious Podi Mutton Curry.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to podi mutton curry recipe. You can have podi mutton curry using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
First of all, here are the ingridients that you should ready to cook Podi Mutton Curry:
- Prepare 500 grams of mutton with bones, cubed, washed well & drained.
- Get 1-2 of potatoes, cut into half.
- Use 2 tbsp. of oil.
- Take 1 tbsp. of ghee.
- Get 3 of onion, sliced.
- Get 1-2 sprig of curry leaves.
- Take 3-4 of garlic cloves.
- Get 1 " of ginger.
- Get 1/2 cup of yoghurt.
- Use 1/2 tsp. of turmeric powder.
- You need 1 tbsp. of red chilli powder.
- You need to taste of salt.
- Get 2 tbsp. of idli podi (gunpowder).
- Provide 1 tbsp. of coriander leaves, chopped.
After preparing the ingridients, now we are set to make our yummy Podi Mutton Curry:
- Grind one onion, garlic and ginger into a smooth paste. Marinate the mutton with this paste, yoghurt and all the dry spices overnight..
- Heat oil & ghee in a pan. Fry the potato till light brown and keep aside..
- Add the remaining onion and curry leaves. Saute till light brown..
- Add the marinated mutton. Saute till the moisture has evaporated..
- Add 1 cup water and the fried potato. Pressure cook for 20-25 minutes on a low flame after the first whistle..
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve as a main course with any form of rice or Indian bread..
Multipurpose Kuzhambu Powder Jayashri Kulambu podi is a blend of Indian spices that is used to prepare most of the veg & non-veg dishes. It has a great aroma when ground fresh and used. South Indian Recipes kulambu podi, kolambu podi, kuzhambu powder, masala podi, multipurpose masala podi, curry masala powder South Indian In this video we will see how to make Mutton Kulambu in Tamil. Mutton Kuzhambu is the best gravy you can have for rice / biryani It is also an excellent side. Add in shallots, green chillies and curry leaves.
Recipe : Podi Mutton Curry
Being a healthy eater requires you to become both educated and smart about what healthy eating happens to be. Being food smart isn’t about learning how to calculate grams or fat, or is it about studying labels and counting calories.
Healthy eating is about balanced diet and moderate ingestion, consisting of healthful foods at least three times every day. Healthy eaters eat many diverse types of foods, not limiting themselves to one specific food type or food category.
Eating healthy necessitates a serious lot of leeway. You might eat too far or insufficient, consume foods which are occasionally more or less wholesome. However, you always ought to fuel the system and the human brain regularly with enough food to keep your body and mind strong and alert.
A wholesome eater is just really actually a great problem solver. Healthy eaters have learned to take care of themselves and their eating together using solid judgement and making prudent decisions. Healthy eaters are always mindful about the things they eat, and understand exactly the result that it will have on their own bodies.
When some one is not able to take charge of their ingestion, also they are very likely to get out of control along with other features of life as well. They might wind up spending a lot, talking too much, even going to bed later and after.
You should always keep in mind that restricting food in any way is always a bad thing. Wholesome eating is just a way of life, some thing that you can perform to enhance the body or the way you live. If you’ve thought about making your life simpler, healthful eating is merely the spot to startout. Now you ‘ll make life easier for yourself, people around you, and even your loved ones.
After seeing this recipe, now you are ready to be able to make your first amazing Podi Mutton Curry and be a part of the few people that can produce the marvelous Podi Mutton Curry. If you wish that your families are also able to cook a remarkable Podi Mutton Curry or even to serve the unforgettable Podi Mutton Curry for you, dont doubt to share this recipe to them.