Maple Biscuits / Maple Cookies 【Recipe Video】 is the first thing that appears to many people’s mind when it comes to a perfect dish. Today, we will provide you instructions on serving a appetizing Maple Biscuits / Maple Cookies 【Recipe Video】.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to maple biscuits / maple cookies 【recipe video】 recipe. You can have maple biscuits / maple cookies 【recipe video】 using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do that.
Firstly, here are the ingridients that you should prepare to cook Maple Biscuits / Maple Cookies 【Recipe Video】:
- Take 120 g (4.2 oz) of unsalted butter.
- You need 60 g (2.1 oz) of maple sugar.
- Prepare 30 g (5 Tbsp) of almond flour.
- Prepare 130 g (1 cup) of and 1/2 Tbsp) cake flour.
- Get 40 g (5 Tbsp) of whole wheat flour.
- Use 1 of egg (about 50g, 1.8 oz).
- Get 3-4 drops of vanilla oil.
- Use of ※For brushing on the cookies.
- Take 1.5 Tbsp of maple syrup.
- Provide 1.5 Tbsp of powdered sugar.
- Take of ※1cup=235cc(USA).
After preparing the ingridients, now we are set to make our yummy Maple Biscuits / Maple Cookies 【Recipe Video】:
- ★Recipe video★ (my You Tube channel)→https://youtu.be/Tku3MYE_a24.
- Dice the well-chilled butter into about 1 cm (0.4 in) cubes. Put the butter in a bowl and sift the dry ingredients (cake flour and whole wheat flour) over it..
- Sift almond flour and maple sugar over it. Mix it with your hands. Crush and rub the butter while mixing. Mix it until small lumps are formed..
- Put an egg in another bowl. Beat it lightly until watery. Pour the egg into the butter and flour mixture. Fold it with a spatula until almost combined..
- Add vanilla oil and mix it. Rub and stretch the dough. Gather the dough. Repeat this process (rub and stretch, gather) 5 more times..
- Place the dough on plastic wrap. Press lightly to flatten. Wrap it with plastic wrap and let it sit in a fridge overnight..
- Take the dough out of the fridge and roll out. If the dough is hard, leave it for around 10 mins to soften, and then roll out. Roll it out into 5mm (0.2'') thick. Let it sit in a freezer for 30 mins. Preheat an oven to 190℃ / 374 F..
- Cut it with a cookie cutter. (the size of my cookie cutter: 4.5 × 7.5 cm / 1.8'' × 3'') If the dough becomes soft, please chill the dough for 5-10 mins in a freezer and then cut out. Re-roll the dough scraps and chill, and cut out. Put them on the baking sheet..
- Prick each with a fork so as not to lose its shape when you bake them. Bake it at 170℃ / 338 F for 20-23 mins or until light brown. Let it cool thoroughly. Freshly baked biscuits are soft but become hard when cooled..
- 【For brushing on the biscuits】Mix maple syrup and powdered sugar. Mix well until smooth while crushing lumps of sugar. Brush each top of biscuits lightly with the maple syrup mixture. Dry well. Done!.
Recipe : Maple Biscuits / Maple Cookies 【Recipe Video】
being fully a healthy eater requires you to become both intelligent and educated in what healthy eating happens to be. Being food smart isn’t about learning to calculate fat or g, or is it about analyzing labels and counting calories.
Healthful eating is all about balanced diet and moderate ingestion, consisting of healthful foods at least three times each day. Healthy eaters eat many diverse kinds of foodsrather than limiting themselves to one specific food type or food category.
Eating healthy necessitates quite a bit of leeway. You might eat too far or inadequate, consume foods that are occasionally less or more nutritionally beneficial. But, you always need to fuel your system and the human brain regularly with enough food to help keep the your mind and body strong and alert.
A healthy eater is just a good problem solver. Healthy eaters have learned to take care of their eating with sound conclusion and making wise decisions. Healthy eaters are almost always conscious about the things they eat, and also know the consequence it will have on their own bodies.
When some one is unable to take control of these eating, also they are likely to get out of control with other facets of life also. They are able to wind up spending too much, talking a lot, even going to bed later and later.
You always need to remember that restricting food in any way is always a bad thing. Healthy eating is a method of life, something which you could do to boost the own body or the way you live. In the event you’ve thought about making your life better, wholesome eating is simply the place to get started out. You’ll make life easier for yourself, people around you, and even your loved ones.
After reading this guide, now you are set to be able to produce your first amazing Maple Biscuits / Maple Cookies 【Recipe Video】 and be a part of the minority people that can make the marvelous Maple Biscuits / Maple Cookies 【Recipe Video】. If you want that your friends are also able to make a remarkable Maple Biscuits / Maple Cookies 【Recipe Video】 or even to cook the extra delicious Maple Biscuits / Maple Cookies 【Recipe Video】 for you, dont doubt to share this page to them.