Curd paratha is the first thing that appears to many people’s mind when it comes to a perfect meal. Today, we will tell you steps on cooking a comforting Curd paratha.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to curd paratha recipe. To make curd paratha you only need 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
Firstly, here are the ingridients that you should prepare to serve Curd paratha:
- Get 1 bowl of Wheat flour.
- Take 3/4 spoon of salt.
- Take 1/4 spoon of turmeric powder.
- Get 1/2 spoon of red chilli powder.
- Use 2 of green chilli chopped.
- Use 1/2 spoon of chopped ginger.
- Take 2 spoon of chopped coriander leaves.
- Use 1 cup of curd.
- Provide 1/4 spoon of carrom seeds.
- You need 2 spoon of oil for dough.
- You need as needed of Oil or ghee for roasting parathas.
After preparing the ingridients, now we are set to make our delightful Curd paratha:
- In a big bowl put flour, salt, turmeric, red chilli powder, carrom seeds, chopped coriander leaves, chopped ginger and oil, mix well..
- Add curd and mix well knead into a soft dough using water as required..
- Cover it and rest for 20 minutes..
- After that divide the dough into 7-8 equal portions..
- Roll out each portion into desire shape..
- Heat a tava and cook each paratha using oil or ghee till golden brown spots apprear on both sides..
- Serve hot with pickle or curd as you wish..
Dahi Ka Paratha/curd Paratha Recipe by Hem Lata Srivastava. We will never post anything without your permission. The garlic-ky taste of this masala dahi highly complements any paratha or thepla.. Yogurt or curd based side dish is quite popular in Indian sub-continent. Any Indian home or restaurant menu is empty without yogurt based condiment known as "raita".
Recipe : Curd paratha
being fully a healthy eater requires you to become both educated and smart in what healthy eating happens to be. Being food smart isn’t all about learning how to calculate grams or fat, or is it about analyzing labels and counting calories.
Wholesome eating is all about balanced and moderate consumption, consisting of healthy meals three or more days each day. Healthy eaters eat several distinct types of foods, not limiting themselves to one special food type or food category.
Eating healthy requires a serious bit of leeway. You may possibly eat too far or inadequate, consume foods which are sometimes more or less nutritious. But, you should always fuel the system and your brain regularly with enough food to keep the your mind and body strong and attentive.
A healthy eater is actually a fantastic problem solver. Healthy eaters have learned to take care of themselves and their eating using sound judgement and making wise decisions. Healthy eaters are always aware of what they eat, and also understand the consequence it will have in their bodies.
When somebody is unable to take charge of these ingestion, also they are likely to escape control along with other features of life also. They are able to wind up spending too much, talking too much, even going to bed later and after.
You always need to remember that restricting food in any way is always a terrible thing. Nutritious eating is a means of life, some thing that you can perform to enhance the own body or the way you live. In the event you’ve considered making your own life better, wholesome eating is merely the spot to get started out. Now you ‘ll make life easier for yourself, people around you, and even your family.
After reading this recipe, now you are ready to be able to cook your first incredible Curd paratha and be a part of the few people that can make the special Curd paratha. If you wish that your friends can also serve a perfect Curd paratha or even to serve the extra delicious Curd paratha for you, dont forget to share this web to them.