Kao Tom Ta Lay – Seafood Rice Congee 🍚 🇹🇭 is the first thing that comes to many people’s thought when it comes to a comfort dish. Today, we are going to tell you steps on serving a appetizing Kao Tom Ta Lay – Seafood Rice Congee 🍚 🇹🇭.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to kao tom ta lay – seafood rice congee 🍚 🇹🇭 recipe. To make kao tom ta lay – seafood rice congee 🍚 🇹🇭 you only need 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Firstly, here are the ingridients that you should ready to make Kao Tom Ta Lay – Seafood Rice Congee 🍚 🇹🇭:
- You need 1 cup of cooked jasmine rice (or any rice you prefer).
- You need 2-3 cup of vegetable stock or water.
- Use 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Use 1 tbsp of fish sauce.
- Provide 1 pinch of ground Pepper.
- You need 1-2 of Spring onions (finely slices).
- Use of Selection of seafood, I use king prawns, scallops and calamari.
- Take of Crispy garlic.
- Prepare 3-4 cloves of garlic (crushed and finely chopped).
- Take 3 tbsp of vegetable oil.
After readying the ingridients, now we are set to make our yummy Kao Tom Ta Lay – Seafood Rice Congee 🍚 🇹🇭:
- Put stock or water in a saucepan, on medium heat. When the soup starting to boil add cooked rice and stir well..
- In the mean time, on another pan, Add a tbsp of vegetable oil in and add seafood, stir well until seafood cooked. Leave it aside..
- Making crispy garlic. On a small pan add vegetable oil leave it for a couple min until it medium hot then add garlic in. Stir consistently until garlic starts to turn golden and crippling. Turn off straight away..
- After rice is cooking for about 5-8 min, add some soysauce, fish sauce and stir well..
- Transfer your seafood on to rice congee, Sprinkle with spring onions and ground pepper. Top with crispy garlic..
Recipe : Kao Tom Ta Lay – Seafood Rice Congee 🍚 🇹🇭
being fully a healthy eater requires one to eventually become both intelligent and educated by what healthy eating happens to be. Being food smart isn’t all about learning to calculate fat or g, or is it all about studying labels and counting calories.
Nutritious eating is all about balanced diet and moderate ingestion, consisting of healthful foods three or more times per day. Healthy eaters eat many unique varieties of foods, not limiting themselves to a food type or food category.
Eating healthy necessitates quite a bit of leeway. You may possibly eat too much or inadequate, consume foods which are occasionally more or less nutritionally beneficial. However, you always need to fuel the system and your brain regularly with enough food to keep both your body and mind strong and attentive.
A healthy eater is a good problem solver. Healthy eaters have learned to look after themselves and their ingestion with solid judgement and making prudent decisions. Healthy eaters are always mindful about what they eat, and know exactly the effect it will have on their bodies.
When somebody is not able to take control of these eating, also they are very likely to escape control along with different areas of life also. They might wind up spending too much, talking a lot, even going to bed later and later.
You should always keep in mind that restricting food in any way is almost always a terrible thing. Healthy eating is just a method of life, something which you could do to enhance your own body or the way you live. If you’ve considered making your own life simpler, wholesome eating is merely the spot to begin out. Now you ‘ll make life easier for yourself, people around you, and even your loved ones.
After seeing this recipe, now you are set to be able to make your first incredible Kao Tom Ta Lay – Seafood Rice Congee 🍚 🇹🇭 and be a part of the few people that can make the marvelous Kao Tom Ta Lay – Seafood Rice Congee 🍚 🇹🇭. If you hope that your families can also serve a perfect Kao Tom Ta Lay – Seafood Rice Congee 🍚 🇹🇭 or even to cook the extra delicious Kao Tom Ta Lay – Seafood Rice Congee 🍚 🇹🇭 for you, dont forget to share this recipe to them.