Methi dry fenugreek khakhra is the nomero uno that appears to most people’s mind when it comes to a perfect dish. Today, we are going to tell you steps on cooking a delicious Methi dry fenugreek khakhra.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to methi dry fenugreek khakhra recipe. You can have methi dry fenugreek khakhra using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
First of all, below are the ingridients that you should ready to cook Methi dry fenugreek khakhra:
- Prepare 1 cup of whole wheat /atta.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of dried Methi (kasuri Methi).
- Take 1 tsp of ajwain/carom seeds.
- You need Pinch of turmeric powder.
- Take 2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Provide 1 tbsp of curd (optional).
- Use 2 tbsp of oil.
- You need To taste of salt.
- Get As needed of water.
After preparing the ingridients, now we are set to make our delightful Methi dry fenugreek khakhra:
- Take bowl, add dried Methi, ajwain, turmeric, red chilli powder, whole wheat atta, salt and oil. Mix well. And adjust salt and other ingredients as per your taste. Curd is optional..
- Add water little by little and knead it to a semi soft dough. Give rest for sometime..
- Now make a small ball size dough, and roll it like roti. Pre heat tawa. And put the rolled dough. Let it cook for 1 min and add ghee on the sides and top of dough. Cook khakhra on slow flame till pink spots appear on both sides..
- Continue cooking the Methi khakhra on slow flame, while pressing with the khakhra press or folded muslin cloth, till it turn crispier and golden brown spots appear on both sides..
- Cool and serve or store it in air tight container..
Gujarati Khakhra is a crispy crunchy snack made from whole wheat flour and methi leaves. These delicious roti-papad can be enjoyed anytime of the day. The Gujarati Khakhra is a snack made from whole wheat flour and is served for breakfast, tea or even taken as a travel snack. A wide variety of methi fenugreek options are available to you, such as drying process, processing type, and shape. Get methi khakhra at best price with product specifications.
Recipe : Methi dry fenugreek khakhra
being truly a healthful eater requires you to eventually become both intelligent and educated by what healthy eating actually is. Being food smart isn’t all about learning to calculate fat or g, or is it all about analyzing labels and counting calories.
Healthy eating is all about balanced and moderate consumption, composed of healthy meals three or more days per day. Healthy eaters eat several different types of foods, not limiting themselves to one food type or food group.
Eating healthy necessitates a serious lot of leeway. You might eat too much or insufficient, consume foods that are sometimes more or less nutritious. But, you should always fuel the body and the human brain regularly with enough food to keep the your mind and body strong and alert.
A wholesome eater is a great problem solver. Healthy eaters have discovered to take care of themselves and their ingestion using solid judgement and making prudent decisions. Healthy eaters are always conscious of what they eat, and also understand exactly the effect that it will have in their bodies.
Whenever someone is unable to take control of their eating, also they are likely to escape control along with different features of life too. They might end up spending too much, talking too much, going to sleep later and after.
You always need to remember that restricting food whatsoever is always a bad thing. Wholesome eating is a way of life, some thing that you can do to enhance the own body or the way you live. If you’ve considered making your life simpler, healthful eating is only the spot to begin out. Now you ‘ll make life easier for yourself, people around you, and even your loved ones.
After reading this recipe, now you are ready to be able to produce your first amazing Methi dry fenugreek khakhra and be a part of the minority people that can make the phenomenal Methi dry fenugreek khakhra. If you want that your friends can also make a perfect Methi dry fenugreek khakhra or even to prepare the extra delicious Methi dry fenugreek khakhra for you, dont doubt to share this recipe to them.